Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Collective
We are a collective of diverse business professional committed to delivering productive strategic solutions to organization in the areas of Organizational Development, Human Resources and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
DEI Collective's Professional Creative Expression
Use of various artistic or custom approaches and storytelling as a platform for micro-activism. Extensive portfolio includes film, music, dance, poetry, at and spoken word creatives, including:
- Writer, director and producer of award winning “Burden” film with facilitated discussion leaders, participant guides and FAQs. Burden Official Trailer.
- Singer and songwriter who produces and performs conscious music to enlighten and raise awareness around social issues and concerns.
DEI Collective is Honored to Present BURDEN
A Film by Nathan Hale Williams
The filmmakers of BURDEN have partnered with MRW Consulting Group International, LLC Diversity Equity & Inclusion Collective (DEIC) with over 40+ years of skilled expertise in driving transformative and vision aligned racial equity and multicultural inclusiveness within organizations and across communities. Through customized programs that meet specific business needs and objectives, MRW’s DEI Collective offers a range of services, including:
- Organizational/Cultural DEI readiness assessments and policy audits
- Staff engagement, training and learning programs with subject-matter experts
- Diversity, equity and inclusion strategic plan development
- Internal and external communication strategy development and execution
- Targeted diversity recruitment
BURDEN tells the story of Bennett Lewis a highly successful and highly educated family man who in spite of his success still has to deal with the perils of being a Black man in America.
#mrbinspires #deicollective #mrwconsultingroupinternationalllc #diversity #inclusion #entertainment #filmmakers #leadership #consulting #innovation #humanresources
DEI COLLECTIVE BURDEN LIVE
If you have any questions or are interested in hosting a future event, please contact me anytime [email protected] or 929.841.6541.